Call us at 731-424-3315, or
Business and Corporate Law
Teel & Maroney, PLC. has experience assisting its clients in the areas of business creation and corporate law. We counsel our clients on the most desirable structure for their business entity, such as corporations, limited liability companies, general partnerships, limited partnerships, sole proprietorships, or joint ventures.
We also help our clients with issues relating to the governance of their business by assisting in the drafting of governing documents such as by-laws, operating agreements, shareholder agreements, and buy-sell agreements.
Our attorneys have experience assisting corporate clients with board of director issues, annual shareholder meetings, proxy and quorum issues, preparation of minutes and resolutions and other corporate governance concerns.
We also assist our clients in the purchase or sale of business interests or assets. Our goal is to explain the business acquisition process and make it as easy as possible for a smooth transition. Our office has experience drafting required transfer documents such as asset purchase agreements, bills of sale, stock transfers, and deeds.
Our office can also assist you in the company winding-up, dissolution and termination processes.
We offer the following services:
- Choosing the proper company form to fit your management style and capital
- Drafting and registering your articles of incorporation or organization;
- Preparing essential governing documents such as by-laws, operating agreements, shareholder agreements, and buy-sell agreements;
- Advising on family business succession planning and estate planning; Advice and documentation for management agreements and employment contracts;
- General counsel services once your business is organized and operating;
- Winding-up, Dissolving and Terminating company existence.